I'm trying to get back into the swing of consistent writing. For the longest time Facebook's status updates and shared links have killed my writing, and the blogs have been covered in dust and cobwebs.
I think I'll start out small, and slowly progress to War and Peace.
Tammy's doing some fundraising for an awesome project over at Kickstarter. Please check it out. Contributers can get their name in the book, get a signed copy of the book, and even be a guest host on our radio show. Even out-of-towners would be able to do that.
She also links it in her greatly missed blog along with a little mini update.
LBCF: That beats all
-
The characters in Left Behind have access to the thoughts of the authors
and the omniscient narrator. But, alas, this still leaves them forgetful
and cluel...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment