I've skipped posting two or three shows-worth of Setlists. If I ever get around to it I'll publish those. Course, you could always just tune in in the first place:
Sundays, 10 to Noon Pacific
89.3fm Olympia, and online at kaos.radio.org
The Kissaway Trail - SDP
Shout Out Louds - The Candle Burned Out
Hyperbubble - U.F.O. Beach Party
Goldfrapp - Dreaming
Caribou - Sundialing
The Apples in Stereo - Nobody But You
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Higher Than the Stars (clean version)
Canada - Record Function
The Classic Crime - Closer than We Think
Camper Van Beethoven - The Long Plastic Hallway
Palomar - The Planeiac
The Pack A.D. - Paper Bag
Page France - Chariot
Page France - Dogs
Robyn Hitchcock and The Egyptians - Vibrating
Rodeo Kill - Heart Break Away from Hell
Dana Lyons - I Was Wrong
Two Door Cinema Club - Cigarettes in the Theater
The Mountain Goats - You or Your Memory
Califone - 2 Sisters Drunk on Each Other
Lost Dogs - Grace is the Smell of Rain
Daniel Amos - Kalhoun
The Swirling Eddies - Hide the Beer, The Pastor's Here
The Kissaway Trail - New Year
Hyperbubble - Chop Shop Cop
Mortifying myself without even leaving the house
-
Autocorrect on my text messages is making me look even more unhinged than
normal lately, so if you ever feel bad about your texting issues, please
enjoy th...
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment