Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan. 24 Think Tank Setlist

Tammy is out of the hospital [cue applause soundbyte] but I'm doing the show by myself for the third straight week. Maybe if I stop telling the listeners that "[Tammy T.] will be back next week" she'll actually make it to the studio.

Woven Hand - The Good Hand
Woven Hand - My Russia
Wisely - Unfamiliar

Reverend Horton Heat - Revival
Eels - On My Feet
Catfish Haven - Madelin

Gary Reynolds and the Brides of Obscurity - Wall Eyed Girl
Retribution Gospel Choir - Somebody's Someone
Sam Roberts - Detroit '67

The Reindeer Section - You Are My Joy
Cavedoll - Decoder
Cavedoll - Taste Like a Hurricane

The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Babel On
The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Songs of the Ocean
The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Fly

Brookdale - Million Different Ways
Spoon - I Saw the Light
Castanets - No Voice was Raised

The Born Again Floozies - We Got the Power! (Love Letter from America)
The Boy Least Likely to - Every Goliath has its David
The Casual Dots - E.S.P. For Now

Boo and Boo Too - Alleys in Whitechapel

No comments: